<When it is difficult to download the application form>
목적: “뜻을 정한 하나님의 사람(Might not defile myself)”
다니엘(Daniel) 1.8, “다니엘은 뜻을 정하여 왕의 음식과 그가 마시는 포도주로 자기를 더럽히지 아니하리라 하고 자기를 더럽히지 아니하도록 환관장에게 구하니(But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine, and he asked the chief official for permission not to defile himself this way.)”
1. 자격: 세례교인 및 자녀(2021/2022 기준, 중, 고, 대, 대학원)로서, 교회를 섬기며, 복음을 전하며, 본을 보이는 자.
2. 제출: 신청서, 비전(레터 사이즈 1페이지)를 8월 15일까지 이메일 접수(email@example.com)
3. 수여: 장학금 수혜자로 선정 된 자는 8월 29일(주일) 예배 후 수여하게 됨
4. 문의: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1(416)316-7958
1. Who is applying: Baptized church members and their children(based on the new semester in September; Middle, High, College, and Graduate school), a person who serves the church, preaches the Gospel, and sets an example.
2. Scholarship application documents: Application Form, Vision(one page in letter size), please send them to this email by August 15th(email@example.com)
3. Scholarship Award: Those selected as scholarship students will be given after the Sunday service on August 29th
4. Question: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1(416)316-7958
TOR충현장학금신청서(Scholarship Application Form)
Full Name: (Korean Name):
Phone and Email:
Date of Birth:
Name of School:
Bank Payable to:
Declaration and Authorization
I declare that information given in this application is true and I give the committee the right to verify any information I provide. I agree to accept the decision of the committee as final and I agree that all documents submitted shall be property of committee and shall not be returned. I consent to the publication of information that I provide for the committee’s promotional purposes. I agree to attend the entire requested event including the award ceremony.